⚠️ WE HAVE CURRENTLY JUST FILLED THE ROLE.
- Fill out this form so we can get in contact with you: https://airtable.com/appUPXZ3pArb4hfVM/shrnSbwQy0NjMue5u
- For more on vision and team. Check out this 3 min video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuxMHfzUff0&ab_channel=Lishali
Rosebud.ai is building the AI Roblox. We use generative AI workflows to accelerate game development and creative. The next few years of AI are going to define the coming few decades of the world. Some wait a lifetime for a moment like this. For those who have an inner fire to make something great, join us. Let’s build.
We're the team that built Tokkingheads (2 million IOS downloads, all organic) that allows any portrait/photo/face to be animated in seconds with no skill.
We’re a team of PhD researchers, creatives and engineers backed by Y Combinator led ****by Vinod Khosla at Khosla Ventures, A16Z Games Fund, with participation from Ilya Sutskever (cofounder/chief scientist Open AI), Andrej Karpathy (Director AI, Tesla), Kevin Lin (cofounder COO Twitch), Jon Snoddy SVP @ Walt Disney Imagineering, Jeff Dean SVP Google Research, Adam D'Angelo CEO Quora and **Balaji Srinivasan (Former CTO Coinbase and A16Z GP).
Why Join us?
🚀 Join a Rocket Ship! Work on Generative AI, get to the forefront of your field. Change the trajectory of your career.
🚀 Build the AI Roblox, change the future of gaming with generative AI. Build worlds and games at the speed of thought.
🚀 Ship products that delight millions of users while having direct product impact on a small team (2 million downloads in over 180+ countries).
🚀 Remote outside of SF Bay Area, or 4 day in person policy for Bay Area.
🚀 Work with a passionate, low ego, world class team!
Our team is small (~10), so you’ll have massive impact on the trajectory of the business from Day One.
- Support and take ownership of operations and non product responsibilities in operating Rosebud with the CEO.
- Be scrappy, learn fast and be responsible for results here.
- Ensure projects and initiatives are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard. Coordinate cross-functional teams, set clear objectives, and track progress.
- Be supported by content, operations teams in being responsible for this.
- Optimize internal processes and procedures to increase efficiency and productivity. Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions. Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Work closely with and coordinate between teams (content, product, eng) to understand roadmap priorities, gather feedback from customers and users, and help coordinate the product development process. Ensure smooth coordination between various stakeholders involved in product-related tasks. Examples:
- Conduct market research, analyze competitors, and stay up-to-date with industry trends to support marketing initiatives. Provide data-driven recommendations for marketing campaigns and optimization strategies.
- Problem Solver: Act as a resourceful problem solver, able to think on their feet and find creative solutions to various challenges. Adapt quickly to changing priorities and provide timely guidance and support across different tasks.
- The Chief of Staff role requires a versatile and adaptable individual with a broad skill set encompassing community management, content strategy, marketing, operations, and strategic thinking. The ability to communicate effectively, lead projects, think analytically, and prioritize tasks is crucial for success in this role.